Welcome to Local Trending News!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of LocalTrendingNews Website, located at localtrendingnews.com.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Local Trending News and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
Unless authorized by us as a Partner Advertiser, you must not:
- Republish material from LocalTrendingNews
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from LocalTrendingNews
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from LocalTrendingNews
- Redistribute content from LocalTrendingNews
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website, or that you share with others on other platforms. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any other rights.
Charges are provided for advertising, marketing and promotional services. There are no long term contracts or obligations to continue with our service on an ongoing basis. If you signed up for multiple months of service in advance, you cannot cancel before the end of your agreed upon term. We will make every attempt to resolve and remedy any complaints and dispute in a timely and fair fashion. Please contact us at our phone number or email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a request or lodge a complaint.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.